Welcome to Application for NUS SOC 2020 Summer Workshop (Arrival 1-3 July, Departure 25-26 July)
- Workshop Date: 4 July to 24 July 2020
- Application Deadline: 31 March 2020 (application may be closed earlier when all vacancies have been filled).
- Instructions for new applicant:
- 1. Click on "New Applicant" (inside the "Apply" menu) to create a new application record.
- 2. Once you have completed the previous step, password will be generated to your provided email account for subsequent login to edit your input and to upload supporting documents.
*Please ensure (1) your email address is correct and (2) keep your password safe. If you do not receive the password email, please check the spam mail.
*Please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to avoid browser compatibility issues.
- 3. You will be contacted within 1 month after you have completed your submission.
- In light of the recent developments in the outbreak of COVID-19, we are closely monitoring the situation. Currently, there is no change to the programme date and duration. Should there be any changes to the programme dates or duration, an official announcement will be made in the Summer Workshop website (https://sws.comp.nus.edu.sg/). Students who have submitted applications may also be notified of any changes through email.
- Applicants who have been offered a place and have already paid the programme fee are entitled to a refund in the event that they are not able to attend the workshop due to the outbreak.
- Applicants who have been offered a place but have yet to make payment may hold payment till a later date - do not worry about the payment deadline stated in the offer letter. We will advise on the latest payment date in due course.